Events all >
- Top Search Marketers Coming to Portland
- March 2nd, 2009
- The Fun of Awards
- November 18th, 2008
- Office space for web group
- October 29th, 2008
- November 10th, 2013
- November 10th, 2013
- Media Planner
- September 17th, 2013
- January 12th, 2010
07/08/10User Experience Architect - ISITE Design
LOCATION: Portland or Boston
POSITION REPORTS TO: Director of User Experience
PUBLISH DATE: July 7, 2010
ISITE Design is seeking a seasoned UX professional to join our Portland, OR or Cambridge, MA office.
At ISITE, this role goes far beyond organizing content into boxes and arrows. We want someone that lives for helping organizations create world-class digital experiences. Someone who’s comfortable leading in-depth discovery sessions to discuss business strategy and user goals. You want to plug into a passionate and talented team engaged with clients including Zipcar, MTV, Siemens and MIT. Bonus points if you like sharing your thoughts externally, through speaking at conferences or writing for our award-winning ISITE Insight blog or newsletter.
- Lead business discovery sessions that get to the heart of our clients, their businesses, and their target audiences
- Conduct research including surveys, contextual interviews, user persona development, and both formal and informal usability studies
- Brainstorm both pie-in-the-sky and down-to-earth ideas that help satisfy a wide variety of needs and goals
- Skillfully merge research findings, creative innovation, and best practices to generate unique, strategic solutions (on time and on budget, of course)
- Design and present solutions to clients; formats include (but are not limited to) use cases, site maps, wireframes, navigation standards, content inventories, functional requirements, storyboards, and flow diagrams
- Envision, design and annotate the end-to-end user experience for online applications, from onboarding through error correction to completion
- Collaborate with project managers, visual designers, content strategists, technical architects and developers to bring solutions to life (and test them before they go live)
- Turn analytics data into information, and use it to drive ongoing site optimization
- At least 3 years of dedicated experience with information architecture, interaction design, navigation design, and content best practices (all or part of which were performed in an agency environment)
- Able to deftly balance client desires with user needs, research, and best practices
- Able to work as part of a cross-functional team in a fast-paced agency environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both spoken and written
- Able to work alone or in direct collaboration with another team member
- Ideal candidate will also have experience with online marketing strategies, social media, business process analysis, taxonomy development, and CMS-driven projects
How to Apply
Send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Suite 500 115 NW 1st ave.
We are an interactive agency serving global clients from offices in Boston and Portland. Our goal is to create and protect your competitive advantage online.
We drive the following publications: