Events all >
- Top Search Marketers Coming to Portland
- March 2nd, 2009
- The Fun of Awards
- November 18th, 2008
- Office space for web group
- October 29th, 2008
- Account Executive Ė Anchorage Office
- February 28th, 2014
- Senior Graphic Designer
- February 24th, 2014
- Web Developer
- February 24th, 2014
- January 12th, 2010
Let's talk about you.
As an Art Director, you‚??re key to the quality and inventiveness of The New Group‚??s creative. You‚??re passionate about design, but know that great creative starts with solid ideas. As a hands-on Art Director, you generate concepts and skillfully bring your vision to life in any medium. You understand how to marry creative and strategy, and can objectively analyze your work to keep it on target for our clients.
Clients and staff see you as a source of fresh ideas, and you foster positive professional relationships. You are current with the latest industry trends that are relevant to our business. You have a comprehensive understanding of interactive and motion design. You can lead more junior team members, and set an example for creative innovation by approaching each assignment with enthusiasm and new thinking.
Your daily responsibilities revolve around the creation of great ideas and designs. You develop concepts and see them through to final deliverables. Your role is client-facing, and you‚??re part of presentations, idea storms and information intake sessions. You may independently run day-to-day creative, but are often paired with or supported by a senior creative. You support and mentor team members, and participate in the development of new business presentations.
Skills and Requirements:
- Strong conceptual skills, and excellent art direction and visual design capabilities
- Strong typography and layout skills
- Skilled in designing/concepting across digital, video, print and traditional media, with spatial and motion-based experience thinking
- Deep knowledge of designing for interactive mediums; understanding of the intersection between creative and technology in the digital space, and high-level knowledge of technologies such as XML, CSS and HTML5 as well as digital video and emerging platforms (mobile, iPad)
- Mastery of all the latest design tools, platforms, and versions of applicable software programs‚??Mac OS, Photoshop and Illustrator, Flash, After Effects
- 3D toolset (Maya or Cinema 4D) knowledge a strong plus
- Video editing/motion design and working knowledge of the strengths and limitations of Flash (you don‚??t need to be an AS3 developer, just know what it can do), Ajax, and emerging platforms
- Experience with original art creation such as photo shoots or video shoots/development
- Bachelor‚??s degree in Graphic Design or similar equivalent work experience
- Able to deliver print/digital production-ready files
- 5+ years as an Art Director in an agency environment
- Aptitude and attitude for continual learning
Here's what we've got going.
We‚??re an established and thriving group of creatively minded people with a remarkable view of Mt. Hood from our Portland, Oregon office. For more than 15 years, The New Group has developed innovative digital solutions for our clients. We believe the future of branding requires a different approach: one that leaps over traditional methods and incorporates social collaboration and participation. We‚??re working with some top-tier clients, and are looking for you to bring your world-class creative skills . We‚??re nice people with a sense of humor and a drive to make all things better.
If you‚??ve got what we‚??re looking for and are interested in working with us, please submit your resume and portfolio for consideration to: firstname.lastname@example.org
4540 SW Kelly Ave
About Us:Since 1993, The New Group (TNG) has been a trusted marketing partner for global and national brands competing in B2B and B2C markets. TNG develops relevant, customized, measureable digital solutions by aligning research-driven customer insights with a deep understanding and passion for the cultural, technological and business forces shaping our world today. Partnering with TNG offers a potent combination of strategy, creative and technical expertise that will infuse your marketing programs with results-driven business strategy.