Events all >
- Top Search Marketers Coming to Portland
- March 2nd, 2009
- The Fun of Awards
- November 18th, 2008
- Office space for web group
- October 29th, 2008
- DAT: Content Developer/Writer
- May 13th, 2013
- Web Developer
- May 6th, 2013
- Henry V: Account Manager
- April 4th, 2013
10/21/10Account Executive: Clear Channel Outdoor
Branch Account Executive
Clear Channel Outdoor
Outdoor Advertising / Media Sales
• Identification and solicitation of new business; service and expansion of existing accounts.
• Utilizes available resources in marketing, operations and sales to present Company in the best possible light.
• Development of persuasive proposals in response to client needs and/or opportunities.
• Drives clients on general market or specific location “rides”.
• Ensures client satisfaction through cooperative communication with posting/listing, operations, sales and marketing.
• Negotiates rates consistent with Company operating goals and budgets and ensures prompt payment of client billings.
Skills/Education & Certification
• High school degree or equivalent; college degree in business preferred.
• Excellent negotiation and presentation skills.
• Knowledge of market demographics.
• Ability to exercise judgment and operate independently.
• Ability to understand and calculate basic mathematical equations.
• Ability to read, draft and comprehend complex and persuasive business correspondence and creative proposals.
• Possess valid instate driver’s license.
• Bend, stoop, stand, sit, operate normal office equipment such as keyboards, copiers, telephones, fax machines, calculators, computers, etc.
How to Apply
For more information and to apply, visit www.clearcareers.com and Search Outdoor ‘ALL’, then apply by choosing the Portland Account Executive position.
About Clear Channel
Clear Channel is an equal opportunity employer. We believe our creativity and productivity are best when we bring together people of all backgrounds and ethnicities. Therefore, Clear Channel strongly encourages men and women of all races and backgrounds to apply for positions for which they are qualified.
Clear Channel hires employees based on their experience, talent, and qualifications for the job. Discrimination or harassment based on race, sex, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, disability, or any other legally protected classification is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.