Events all >
- Top Search Marketers Coming to Portland
- March 2nd, 2009
- The Fun of Awards
- November 18th, 2008
- Office space for web group
- October 29th, 2008
- Account Executive – Anchorage Office
- February 28th, 2014
- Senior Graphic Designer
- February 24th, 2014
- Web Developer
- February 24th, 2014
- January 12th, 2010
Are you an experienced IOS developer (iPhone/iPad) and looking to create innovative business/enterprise level applications? Pop Art is looking for a mid-senior level Software Engineer to join our growing development team. The ideal candidate will have a good understanding of user experience in addition to strong technical skills, and MUST be a team player.
This position reports to the Director of Software Development.
- · Collaborate with team members in shaping and delivering high-quality solutions (not just development) that achieve client business goals
- · Collaborate with your manager to develop a learning and growth plan that you execute
- · Meet billable target of 32 hours per week
- · Hit all deadlines; achieve consistent high-quality; set and meet task budgets
- · Represent the company through networking and blogging
- · Three to eight years software development experience (specifically in mobile development, web sites or Internet-based applications)
- · Strong layout skills (HTML/CSS)
- · Understanding of relational databases and data modeling
- · You must be able to demonstrate mobile applications you have developed
- · Experience leading a team of developers
- · Be able to effectively communicate with designers, project managers and clients
- · Must be able to meet deadlines
Bonus Skills and Experience:
- · Experience developing web sites in PHP or ASP.NET
- · XML/JSON
Salary for this position will be based on the qualifications.
All full-time Pop Art employees receive an extensive benefits package including:
- Low-deductible health, dental and vision coverage
- Flexible Spending Account
- IRA match
- Life Insurance
- Parking credit or Tri-Met pass
- Cell Phone and Home Internet credits
- Numerous other perks
Why Pop Art?
- A collaborative, team-oriented culture
- Endless opportunities for training, learning and professional growth
- Recognized as one of the best companies to work for in Oregon (Oregon Business Magazine)
About Pop Art
Founded in 1997 and based in Portland, Oregon, Pop Art, Inc. is a leading interactive marketing and software development agency, offering a full range of strategic planning, creative design and software development services to customers such as Daimler Trucks North America, Pacific Natural Foods, and Oregon Lottery.
Please respond to iOSDeveloper@popart.com with resume, cover letter and salary expectations.
This position is open only to US Citizens. Must live in, or be relocating, to the Portland Metro area. This is a full-time position; i.e., no telecommuting or contracting.
Pop Art is an equal opportunity employer.
1125 NW Couch Street, Suite 805
Pop Art is a full-service interactive agency dedicated to opening dialog between our clients and their stakeholders.
Our customers are some of the world's leading companies; these are companies that desire to use the web as a competitive advantage — not only as a marketing channel, but also as an operations platform and social network.
Our company was founded on the idea that web design is the new Pop Art, and that harnessing the combined power of human thought will change not just the Internet, but communications as whole.