Events all >
- 2013 Rosey Awards
- December 5th, 2013
- Top Search Marketers Coming to Portland
- March 2nd, 2009
- The Fun of Awards
- November 18th, 2008
- Office space for web group
- October 29th, 2008
- November 10th, 2013
- November 10th, 2013
- Media Planner
- September 17th, 2013
- January 12th, 2010
01/20/11Intern Awesomeness Needed
Intern Job Description:
INTERN. The very word conjures up dreams of professional growth. Possibility. Getting blamed for things you didn't do. Having glory routinely snatched from your lucky little hands. All in the name of "agency experience." Ha! Oh but how we like to kid...
If you have that unique blend of old-fashioned chutzpah (look it up) and limitless, wicked-awesome brain power, then you could just be the one to kick off a new & improved GB Intern Program. One where you actually make a contribution, and even take away a great experience. Ask yourself a few key questions:
1. Am a writing champ. Inverted pyramid, AP style; you name it, I own it.
2. Am hungry to learn, don’t ever whine about being bored, can ask intelligent questions, and turn tasks into gold.
3. Want to learn how a real, integrated agency works.
4. Dominate Word, Excel, Power Point/Keynote and everything online/social.
5. Contribute ideas, think outside the cat box, and have confidence in my own strengths.
6. Think people, in general, are awesome.
7. Am not above making coffee, answering phones, running errands and pandering to guests.
8. Sound like a grown up on the phone.
9. Love research almost as much as my mom.
10. Am either a senior or recent graduate in/of a public relations/marketing bachelor’s degree program.
11. Can work at least 20 hours a week for $10/hour.
If you answered yes to all of the above, you just pegged our Intern-Meter and we should see if we/you/us is a fit. Please proceed by visiting www.gradybritton.com/intern to upload your resume and cover letter, and to learn more about Grady Britton.
No calls, please. Please, no calls. No, really, please. We will be in touch with you for an interview. Thank you!
107 SE Washington, Suite #300
If you were an ad, you’d want to be sure you were seen; that you were liked, respected, well thought of. Your mission would be to connect. You’d have all sorts of competition, most of it much less interesting or rewarding than you, but nonetheless made you work harder to get the attention you deserved. You’d want to be conceived by people who cared about what they were doing; inspired, thoughtful, creative people. People who knew what you’d be facing, and armed you accordingly with wit, insight, and real reason for being. You’d stand tall. You'd be more than “an ad”.
Welcome to Grady Britton.
Defining creative possibility across advertising, media, interactive and PR channels to deliver inspired market success for brands; this is what GB has done for its clients since 1974. Based in Portland, Oregon, Grady Britton continues to serve businesses with the will to be great.