Events all >
- Why Women Thrive In Adv
- May 21st, 2013
- Top Search Marketers Coming to Portland
- March 2nd, 2009
- The Fun of Awards
- November 18th, 2008
- Office space for web group
- October 29th, 2008
- DAT: Content Developer/Writer
- May 13th, 2013
- Web Developer
- May 6th, 2013
- Henry V: Account Manager
- April 4th, 2013
01/24/11Interactive Project Manager
Pop Art is looking for a versatile Interactive Project Manager to lead successful project teams for various interactive software development projects for high-profile clients. We’re looking for a savvy problem-solver, masterful organizer, and impeccable communicator; someone who is comfortable creating order out of chaos.
This position will report to the Director of Project Management.
- Simultaneously manage multiple fast-moving, high-profile, technically complex interactive projects
- Manage all project-related communications, e.g., organize / lead meetings, write comprehensive agendas, take detailed notes, send follow-up to all relevant parties with applicable action items
- Manage and optimize client process and workflow for development and delivery throughout project lifecycles
- Create and manage project timelines
· Collaborate with your manager to develop a learning and growth plan that you execute
· Meet billable target of 32 hours per week
· Hit all deadlines; achieve consistent high-quality; set and meet task budgets
· Represent the company through networking and blogging
- Five years (minimum) working agency-side as an Interactive Project Manager or Producer
- Strong project management fundamentals and experience managing interactive and software development projects
- Experience managing client stakeholders and subcontractors
- Proven track record of managing work flow processes
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- High level of curiosity and a desire to learn and grow (including, but not limited to, seeking certification in project management)
- Highly polished, professional communication (written and verbal)
- Willingness to do whatever it takes to make the team successful, regardless of whether or not it's in the job description
- Strong work ethic, powerful internal drive, and a commitment to achieving wins as a team
- Strong diplomacy skills and political savvy
Bonus Skills and Experience:
· PM Certification
· Web analytics (especially WebTrends)
Salary for this position will be based on the qualifications.
All full-time Pop Art employees receive an extensive benefits package including:
- Low-deductible health, dental and vision coverage
- Flexible Spending Account
- IRA match
- Life Insurance
- Parking credit or Tri-Met pass
- Cell Phone and Home Internet credits
- Numerous other perks
Why Pop Art?
- A collaborative, team-oriented culture
- Endless opportunities for training, learning and professional growth
- Recognized as one of the best companies to work for in Oregon (Oregon Business Magazine)
About Pop Art
Founded in 1997 and based in Portland, Oregon, Pop Art, Inc. is a leading interactive marketing and software development agency, offering a full range of strategic planning, creative design and software development services to customers such as Daimler Trucks North America, Pacific Natural Foods, and Oregon Lottery.
Please respond to PM@popart.com with resume, cover letter and salary expectations.
This position is open only to US Citizens. Must live in, or be relocating, to the Portland Metro area. This is a full-time position; i.e., no telecommuting or contracting.
Pop Art is an equal opportunity employer.
1125 NW Couch Street, Suite 805
Pop Art is a full-service interactive agency dedicated to opening dialog between our clients and their stakeholders.
Our customers are some of the world's leading companies; these are companies that desire to use the web as a competitive advantage — not only as a marketing channel, but also as an operations platform and social network.
Our company was founded on the idea that web design is the new Pop Art, and that harnessing the combined power of human thought will change not just the Internet, but communications as whole.