Events all >
- 2013 Rosey Awards
- December 5th, 2013
- Top Search Marketers Coming to Portland
- March 2nd, 2009
- The Fun of Awards
- November 18th, 2008
- Office space for web group
- October 29th, 2008
- November 10th, 2013
- November 10th, 2013
- Media Planner
- September 17th, 2013
- January 12th, 2010
02/01/11E-Comm Sr. Interactive Designer
COLUMBIA SPORTSWEAR: Ecommerce Sr. Interactive Designer (#10703)
- Design ecommerce web sites, emails, online advertising and other interactive projects
- Work closely with the ecommerce design team and freelancers, as well as the ecommerce development team, photography studio, merchandising team, marketing teams, and production team.
- Work with copywriters in creating on brand and engaging messaging.
- Partner closely with other creative groups in the company, such as photography, graphics, and apparel design, to ensure a consistent message and look and feel in all digital consumer material
- Deliver work on schedule, as agreed upon with the production team
- Drive site enhancements and ideas, based on industry best practices and emerging trends
- Art direct photo shoots
- Maintains positive relationships with clients both inside and outside of the company
- Job requires hours that may occasionally exceed 8 hours per day and/or 40 hours per week. Evening meetings or weekend work occasionally occur. Position may require on-call status. Occasional travel may be required.
PO Box 8338
PAF Celebrating 100 year of setting the standard for Creative, Design, and Media Community!
You'd think New York or San Francisco, not Portland, was this country's first club of that kind. In 1906, a group of business and professional leaders put their heads together to form an ad club, establishing Portland as a leader in the creative business community.
Coming into the 21st century, PAF is focusing on its program activity and benefits on explicit member disciplines. PAF programs run throughout the year and have been instrumental in bringing some of the most exciting and innovating thinkers in the business to our region. To name a few: John F. Kennedy, JR. Malcom Gladwell, author of The Tipping Point Chris Riley, Head of Planning, Graphic Design Group, Apple Computer, Inc. Jameel Spence, President of New York-based blue Flame Marketing & Advertising. Neal Stewart, Brand Manager of Pabst Blue Ribbon. Andrew Keller, CB+P, Group Creative Director on MINI. Kevin Carroll, brand evangelist and ESPN show host. John Butler, principal at Butler Shine Stern & Partners, author of Converse Brand Democracy. Joey Carson, CEO of reality television pioneers Buni-Murray Productions.
PAF is member inclusive, including all disciplines in communication arts: advertising agencies, media partners (radio, TV, and print), interactive communication, and client-side marketing professionals. Each Executive Director and each Board of Directors makes their mark on the progress and future of PAF. Current Executive Director Jamie Sexton is working with the Board and Executive Committee on an aggressive market approach for PAF that includes re-branding, value-driven educational programs, new member development, and outreach to the member community.
As the history of PAF is updated each year, a constant appears to be the club's willingness to change with the times. Who knows what the next 100 years will bring?
Office hours: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. Portland, OR 97207
Telephone: 503-224-2623 or contact