Events all >
- Top Search Marketers Coming to Portland
- March 2nd, 2009
- The Fun of Awards
- November 18th, 2008
- Office space for web group
- October 29th, 2008
- November 10th, 2013
- November 10th, 2013
- Media Planner
- September 17th, 2013
- January 12th, 2010
03/28/11Experienced PHP Contractor
Moto Interactive + Branding is in need of an agency experienced interactive/web developer for website builds in PHP. Projects to be completed at your own location with frequent collaboration online with designers, project managers and other developers. In person meetings at our office downtown for every project. The goal is for a long-term relationship with a dedicated freelance developer.
- 5+ years of experience with significant website builds with design critical clients (agency experience a plus)
- Ability to understand existing projects quickly, and write clean, consistent code that matches our standards
- A person with a history of making a career of freelancing for agencies
- A person with aspirations of creating a long-term freelance relationship with a top website design firm
- Past experience with Google Analytics, Maps, and other common APIs
- Ability to work fast with moderate to fast deadlines and fixed budgets
- A person with a keen eye for pixel-level detail, appreciation for the integrity of typography, layout and overall matching the original layouts as close as possible with the build
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Extreme reliability
- Meticulous and thoughtful
- Be able to lead other developers
- Be able to see things from the customers perspective
- We work with new companies with high brand aspirations as well as existing companies with notable local and regional brands.
- We work with popular retail brands and companies that make products that we enjoy using ourselves.
- We are motivated by the fun of it all, and the satisfaction of making the kind of sites that people have a good time with.
- We work 8-5, M-F and sometimes til 6, but never on weekends, holidays, etc. Work should be enjoyable always, because otherwise, why do it?
- It is as much about the people we work with as it is the end result.
If you are a match for what we are looking for, please send resume with references, a description of your goals for work for the next few years, urls of your work with very specific descriptions of your role on each project, your location, hourly rate and your current and long-term availability.
Thanks! We are looking forward to hearing from you, and meeting with the most qualified candidates.
Inquiries from people outside of the Portland area or from development firms will not be considered.
Private Office in the Pearl
We have merged web and brand development services into one agency. Today, with most buying decisions taking place largely due to information gathered online, the potential for building brand enthusiasm and higher profits is greater than ever before. Moto can deliver exactly that with powerful brand experiences, complete website development, and wise brand management. All in one universe, one studio.