Events all >
- Top Search Marketers Coming to Portland
- March 2nd, 2009
- The Fun of Awards
- November 18th, 2008
- Office space for web group
- October 29th, 2008
- Account Executive – Anchorage Office
- February 28th, 2014
- Senior Graphic Designer
- February 24th, 2014
- Web Developer
- February 24th, 2014
- January 12th, 2010
06/09/11Senior Production Manager
Just another chainsaw-juggling cat herder wielding a conductor’s baton? Apply here. Now.
If Mad Men were set in the present day, you would be Joan. Smart as a whip, happiest smack in the middle of everything, with an uncanny ability to orchestrate the people, processes and tasks necessary to Get Things Done. On time, on budget, on strategy and, when called for, on a Razr scooter.
Grady Britton, one of the state’s 20 best companies to work for according to Oregon Business Magazine, is seeking a qualified and experienced full-time Senior Traffic Cop/Production Manager/Pit Crew Boss to join our team.
We are a small group of ad groupies who love what we do—and do what we love. We work with a stellar group of clients with a will to be great, who expect the same from their ad agency.
This slave driver with a heart of gold will be the right hand of account managers and the left hand of creative. He or she will traffic all work internally and externally; prioritize workflow based on his or her all-seeing knowledge of workloads, timelines and budgets; manage said budgets and timelines; be a smiling but regular face in everyone’s office; be the gatekeeper of quality, truth and justice; and ALWAYS be on call for the occasional beer run.
Qualities you bring to the position:
- 5 + years in an agency environment
- Experience as a Traffic/Production Manager in an agency setting
- Knowledge of production processes across all media
- Experience running trans-media projects; executing same concept
- across video, mobile, print, TV, web/online, tradeshow, etc.
- Superior leadership and relationship skills
- Confident working with creatives, AEs, and clients alike
- Proactive, resourceful, efficient—poster child for “can-do”
- Excellent judgment and great instincts
- A commitment to our mission of bringing integrity and greatness to all
- work we produce
- Able to simultaneously advocate for the work, the agency, and the client
Please email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
107 SE Washington, Suite #300
If you were an ad, you’d want to be sure you were seen; that you were liked, respected, well thought of. Your mission would be to connect. You’d have all sorts of competition, most of it much less interesting or rewarding than you, but nonetheless made you work harder to get the attention you deserved. You’d want to be conceived by people who cared about what they were doing; inspired, thoughtful, creative people. People who knew what you’d be facing, and armed you accordingly with wit, insight, and real reason for being. You’d stand tall. You'd be more than “an ad”.
Welcome to Grady Britton.
Defining creative possibility across advertising, media, interactive and PR channels to deliver inspired market success for brands; this is what GB has done for its clients since 1974. Based in Portland, Oregon, Grady Britton continues to serve businesses with the will to be great.