Terms And Conditions
The applicant for PORTLAND ADVERTISING FEDERATION membership, either as an individual person applying for membership or as the representative of the applicant's Company (as identified on the membership application) in applying for a company membership, agrees to abide by the terms and conditions identified below.
Commencement of Membership
Participation as a member shall commence upon receipt of payment of the membership dues by applicant to PORTLAND ADVERTISING FEDERATION and subsequent approval of the application by PORTLAND ADVERTISING FEDERATION. PORTLAND ADVERTISING FEDERATION reserves the right to reject a membership application upon which it will refund in total the membership dues. Rejection can be appealed by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
Adherence to PORTLAND ADVERTISING FEDERATION Bylaws
The Applicant agrees to abide by the organization's bylaws (Please host the PAF bylaws on the site and link to it via the bylaws link).
General Policy Concerning Solicitation
The Applicant understands that PORTLAND ADVERTISING FEDERATION is a non-profit organization that focuses on providing value to the advertising and marketing community, promotion of the industry from its members, and furthering the adoption of ideas and strategies to help advertisers and marketers achieve their business goals.
The Applicant understands that such service to the industry is based upon all members working together for mutual benefit and, such as, the applicant agrees to not solicit attendees at any PORTLAND ADVERTISING FEDERATION event, any individual or company participating in any PORTLAND ADVERTISING FEDERATION website activity, any PORTLAND ADVERTISING FEDERATION member except within the explicitly defined guidelines of specific PORTLAND ADVERTISING FEDERATION functions and events.
Termination of Membership
The applicant understands that disregard or violation of the organization's bylaws is basis for immediate termination of membership. Such termination shall be decided upon by the PORTLAND ADVERTISING FEDERATION board of directors. Notification of termination shall be done by the executive director of the organization. Termination of membership shall occur without refund of all or any portion of the annual dues.
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website, such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views
- information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our products or memberships
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of obtaining a membership with us
Using your personal data
We may use your personal information to:
- administer the website;
- improve your browsing experience by personalizing the website
- enable your use of the services available on the website
- send to you products purchased via the website, and supply to you services purchased via the website;
- send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you;
- send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
- send to you our newsletter and other communications relating to our business or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties which we think may be of interest to you by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email
- provide third parties with statistical information about our users, but this information will not be used to identify any individual user;
- deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website;
Third Party Websites
Portland Advertising FederationP.O. Box 8338; Portland, OR 97207-8338 email@example.com
Benefits all >
Get your creative needs fulfilled from Portland’s premier online creative community. Jobs, employees, resources...everything your professional heart desires.